Taking on the journey to achieve a climb of Kilimanjaro you need to be able to be prepared. There are many things that are very important to make your journey success and being able to pull it off means you have what it takes to climb such a mountain. Take these five items with you to ensure your success in your journey.
1. A Walking stick. Being able to have a walking stick such as a ski pole can make a big difference in how your climb goes. By being able to distribute wait and have that extra pulling power to go uphill can make a big difference in the long run. But being able to have what it takes means that you also prepare yourself this can be one of the great tools you need to make your journey successful.
2. Good underwear. By being able to wear things like elastics and things that are more breathable you will help you to succeed on your journey. This can all start with good underwear. Make sure that you do not wear fabrics that are going to hold moisture in that you have ones that release the moisture so that you do not get caught up in wet clothing that can be very troublesome especially and windy and cooler weather.
3. Good boots. Be sure that you have a good pair of climbing boots to make your journey successful. Don’t buy a brand-new para boots right before you go on a journey like this. Take the time to where men practice with them beforehand make climbs in and around your own area to ensure that you can have a para of boots that is going to feel comfortable along the journey. Trying to try out something new or working before you go to leave you with some pretty blistering feet. You need to be able have a good amount of time spent in the boots before you make such a big climb such as a Kilimanjaro climb.
4. A good jacket. This goes along with the underwear. You must be old to have things that are breathable and that do not lock in moisture. Be sure to avoid cottons. By being able to have a good jacket that has a hood attachment for it can help you to matter what the weather. You’ll build to take on the challenge and be able to stay warm at the same time. It is worth the money to invest in a well quality built jacket. This can make a big difference in how you feel and keeping your mental power up.
5. Water bladder. Having a water bladder can make keeping up on hydration much easier. Having easy access without having to stop can help you get a drink on the move. Having a water bladder can make this easier to continue your journey at a good pace without having to make frequent stops to pull out canisters to take a drink. This can make a big difference when you are able to be good at a speed you can keep a good positive attitude about the progress you make to climb Kilimanjaro.